- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce (plus additional for serving)
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 4-6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 (9-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix together mozzarella, Ricotta, Parmesan, egg, oregano and garlic powder.
Spread 2 tablespoons of pasta sauce in bottom of slow cooker. Sprinkle one half of zucchini over sauce and top with one third of cheese mixture. Break 2 noodles into pieces to cover cheese. Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce and then layer half of spinach and half of mushrooms. Repeat layers, ending with cheese and the remaining sauce. Firmly press ingredients into slow cooker.
Cover and cook over low heat 4 hours. Allow lasagna to rest 20 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve. Spoon a little extra sauce over each serving and top with a basil leaf, if desired.