- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 3 strawberries, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
Heat a nonstick or cast-iron pan over medium heat. Spread pesto evenly on each slice of bread, then top with Brie cheese slices, strawberry slices and spinach leaves. Place remaining slice of bread on top and firmly press down to condense layers. Spread top of bread with softened butter and place buttered side down in heated pan. Cook approximately 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. If necessary, turn heat down so the bread doesn’t burn. While sandwich is cooking, spread remaining softened butter on top of bread. Flip sandwich over and cook another 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.