- 1 (10-ounce) pre-baked whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pesto (pre-made)
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon 1% reduced-fat milk
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 450˚.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread pesto evenly over crust.
Stir together ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, milk and garlic; spread over crust. Top with tomatoes, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 14 minutes or until cheese melts.
Remove from oven, and top with fresh basil. Cut into 6 wedges.