Roasted Vegetable Potato Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
This twist on basic potato salad features roasted potatoes, carrots, and green beans tossed with balsamic vinegar and cheese strips.
Source of recipe: Sargento®
- 1 3/4 pounds small red potatoes ( )
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 cup (1/2-inch pieces) fresh green beans
- 1 cup thin carrots, thin diagonally sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper,
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 450˚.
- Cut potatoes into quarters; toss with 1 tablespoon oil. Place on 15-x10-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Toss green beans, carrots and onion with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add to baking pan; stir. Continue baking 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Add vegetable mixture; toss well.
- Cool to room temperature. Add cheese; toss to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled.