Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
This easy, no-bake snack offers an appetite-satisfying dose of protein in a creamy dessert package. Let the kids help assemble it and switch out berries with their other favorite fruits. Only need one serving? It’s easy to scale this recipe up or down.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 graham cracker sheets, coarsely crushed
- Combine ricotta and next 3 ingredients until well blended.
- To assemble parfaits, place 1/3 cup berries into each of four parfait glasses. Top each with 1/4 cup of ricotta mixture. Repeat layers, beginning and ending with berries. Sprinkle each parfait with 2 tablespoons of graham cracker pieces.
Source of recipe: Maureen Callahan, MS, RD