Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
This protein-packed smoothie is perfect for breakfast or for a post-workout refuel.
Serving size: 8 ounces Source of recipe: Rebecca Egsieker, The Dairy Chef
- 1 cup low-fat milk ((8-ounces))
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine milk, frozen strawberries, yogurt, honey, vanilla and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.