Sun Dried Tomato-Rosemary Cheesecake
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 53 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 23 minutes
A make-ahead showstopper that’s so-simple to prepare and perfect for holiday bowl game snacking. Let the cheesecake stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes for easy spreading.
Source of recipe: Rebecca Gordon, Buttermilk Lipstick
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pita crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut, sun-dried tomatoes with herbs packed in oil, drained
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- Assorted crackers and crudité
- Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 325⁰. Line a 6-inch springform pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray; place on a baking sheet. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press firmly into bottom of pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed with a mixer until fluffy. Blend in milk and next five ingredients, mixing on low speed. Fold in Parmesan cheese and rosemary; spoon over crust and spread to pan edges. Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is just set when jiggled. Remove from oven and gently run a paring knife between the cheesecake and pan. Cool 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Place cheesecake on a serving plate. Toss together sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts in a small bowl. Spoon mixture over cheesecake and garnish with fresh rosemary. Serve with crackers and crudité.