Super Power Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
This quick and easy protein-packed smoothie tastes great while providing valuable nutrients and energy for those on the go. You won’t even know there are beets in it!
Serving size: 12 ounces Source of recipe: Rebecca Gordon, Buttermilk Lipstick
- 1 1/4 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt divided
- 3/4 cup canned beets chilled and drained
- 12 frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1/2 Honey Crisp apple seeded and cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Garnish: Sliced apple
- Pulse 1 cup yogurt and the next 6 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Divide equally between two glasses; top each serving with 2 tablespoons yogurt. Garnish, if desired.