Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a piece of Dixie Truelove's famous cheesecake.
Yield may be 6-8 servings. Total time accounts for 3 hours of chill time. Source of recipe: Truelove Family Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sour cream divided
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Heat oven to 350˚.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar. Mix in butter. Press mixture evenly in bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes, then removed from oven and let cool. Reduce over temperature to 300˚. Beat cream cheese in large bowl. Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until fluffy. Stir in 1 cup sour cream. Add vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a time, pour over crumb mixture. Bake one hour until center is firm. Let cool at room temperature and top with remaining 1 cup sour cream. Cover and let chill at least 3 hours. Garnish with raspberries, if desired.