Cookie Butter Ice Cream
If you can’t keep your spoon out of a jar of cookie butter, then this delicious ice cream is calling your name!
Servings: 48 oz
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure vanilla
- 1 cup cookie butter divided
- 10 Biscoff cookies crushed
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine milk and sugar. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir to dissolve sugar. Gradually whisk heavy whipping cream into milk and sugar, followed by vanilla. Place cookie butter in small microwave safe bowl and cookie for approximately 45 seconds. Pour about half of the melted cookie butter into ice cream base, whisking to combine. Pour mixture into freezer canister of ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a large freezer safe container with lid, sprinkle about two tablespoon of crushed cookies as the first layer. Scoop out about a third of the ice cream, dollop with a few tablespoons of melted cookie butter, gently swirl into ice cream and sprinkle with crushed cookies followed by another third of ice cream. Repeat layers, finishing with crushed cookies. Cover with lid and freeze for at least four hours or overnight.
Recipe Source: Rebecca Egsieker, The Dairy Chef