Hot Chocolate Whipped Cream
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Whip up a batch of this delicious and simple whipped cream to use for cakes, dipping strawberries in or topping off your favorite coffee beverage.
Yield: 3 cups
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 4 packets dark hot chocolate mix
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Place heavy whipping cream in glass of stainless-steel bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, whip cream on high until soft peaks form.
- Add in hot chocolate packets and vanilla extract.
- Continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.